Sriracha Gouda Grilled Cheese with Sweet Potato Tots
"I thought that sweet potato tots would be a fun way to add some sweet earthy flavor to grilled cheese. Once I had the sweetness, I added some bacon for saltiness, and used Roth® Sriracha Gouda for a kick! The sandwiches came out amazing with tons of gooey spicy cheese oozing out of every bite."
Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 416
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Toss tots with oil on a baking sheet.
- Bake, turning over halfway through, until browned, about 24 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in kale, salt, and pepper; cook until kale is wilted and lightly browned in places, about 5 minutes. Transfer kale to a plate and wipe skillet clean.
- Spread 2 bread slices with mayonnaise, then top each with 2 slices cheese and 1/2 of the bacon and kale. Add tots, pressing lightly, then top each sandwich with remaining cheese and bread.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook, lightly pressing with a spatula, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 416 calories; 28.4 26.1 14.4 60 923 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1