Stir-Fried Ginger Pineapple Chicken
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 665
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, rice vinegar, chives, salt, and white pepper in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add chicken to marinade and let sit at room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil to hot skillet and heat until it shimmers. Add onion and red and green bell peppers. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside.
- Add chicken and marinade to the same skillet and cook until chicken is white and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes. Add vegetables and drained pineapple back to the skillet and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in reserved pineapple juice and stir in arrowroot powder quickly until mixture boils and the sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with chopped cashews.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute cauliflower rice for the jasmine rice and regular soy sauce for the coconut aminos.
Per Serving: 665 calories; 25.8 65.6 42.4 97 1275 Full nutrition