Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 493
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes more, being careful to avoid burning. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk basil, eggs, and parsley together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Combine ground turkey, Italian sausage, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian cheese blend, 2 tablespoons oil, balsamic vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Add cooked onion mixture and egg mixture and mix using your hands until completely mixed together.
- Shape meat mixture into a large loaf in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour marinara sauce on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 28.5 22.5 36.7 155 1304 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious! The whole family loved it. I cut the recipe in half and it was still more than enough for our family of 4.
This was really quite good; although I didn't have the pork sausage; and was trying to watch the fats. I might a bit more flavor next time--for my tastes.