Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 273
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, brown rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Combine sugar, butter, and eggs in a stand mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Add in flour mixture gradually, in 3 additions. Fold in chocolate chips and coconut; batter will be quite thick.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean and edges are golden, 15 to 17 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring muffins to a wire rack to cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 273 calories; 9.9 43.9 3.9 42 295 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1