Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Pour vinegar into a measuring cup. Fill with milk to the 1/2 cup measuring mark. Set aside.
- Blend sugar, cream cheese, and butter together using a pastry blender in a large bowl until combined and smooth. Add 1 egg at a time, blending after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Stir together until combined. Fold a quarter of the flour mixture at a time into egg mixture until batter is doughy. Fold in milk-vinegar mixture until blended, making sure not to overmix. Mix in mashed strawberries with their juices just until combined. Pour dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- An electric mixer could be used on a medium setting. Do not over mix. This will make the dough too stiff. When folding, use a spatula. Do not stir.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 14.6 42.1 5.2 71 394 Full nutrition