Roasted Bell Pepper Salsa
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 48
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Set an oven rack about 4 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place bell peppers on a broiler pan, cut-side-down. Brush with canola oil.
- Broil in the preheated oven until charred, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer peppers to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 5 minutes. Peel off and discard skin and chop peppers.
- Combine chopped peppers, Roma tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, and lime juice in a blender. Puree until smooth. Refrigerate salsa at least 1 hour before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 48 calories; 2.6 6.3 1.1 0 199 Full nutrition