Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 38
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine pumpkin, onion, oil, and cinnamon in a plastic bag; coat well. Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Combine tomatoes with their juice, cilantro, jalapeno, ginger, and grapefruit juice in a medium bowl. Add roasted vegetable mixture and mix well. Chill in a refrigerator for 1 hour to combine flavors.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Lime juice can be substituted for grapefruit juice.
Per Serving: 38 calories; 2.3 4 0.6 0 34 Full nutrition