Roasted Veggie Salsa
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 63
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place poblano peppers, corn, onion, carrot, and garlic on the preheated grill. Roast for 2 to 3 minutes and remove garlic and onion. Continue roasting poblano pepper, corn, and carrot until you get a nice, even char, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Place blackened peppers into a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard skins and seeds.
- Cut kernels off of corn cob. Dice onions, carrots, and poblanos into medium-sized pieces. Mix garlic and 1 pinch salt together in a bowl to make a paste.
- Whisk cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, and garlic paste together in a medium bowl. Mix in roasted vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes; serve chilled.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can alternatively roast your veggies over a stove range.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 3.2 9 1.6 0 82 Full nutrition