Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 135
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes on the prepared baking sheet; coat generously with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until starting to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Combine oil, chili powder, and cumin in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Add potatoes and salsa to the bowl; toss. Return to the baking sheet.
- Continue baking until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes more. Squeeze lime over potatoes and sprinkle cilantro and salt on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 135 calories; 3.9 23.7 3.1 0 283 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1