Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 379
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed peppers)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Stir in green chiles and taco seasoning. Add cream cheese in spoonfuls and blend into meat. Stir in salsa and green onions. Season with salt. Simmer until bubbly, about 2 minutes. Add Monterey Jack cheese; cook and stir until melted, about 3 minutes more.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place peppers onto the prepared baking sheet. Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove peppers and turn the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place blackened peppers into a zip-top bag and let steam as they cool, about 15 minutes. Pull off and discard the outer skins, being careful not to tear the peppers. Slice peppers down one side and remove seeds.
- Add stuffing to peppers and place in a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 379 calories; 25.2 8.4 31.4 134 940 Full nutrition