Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 476
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Add oil, salt, and garlic clove to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti to the boiling water and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 12 minutes. Drain spaghetti and return to the pot, reserving garlic clove and 2 cups pasta water.
- Meanwhile, pan-roast poblano peppers in a large skillet over medium-high heat until skins become soft and charred, 10 to 12 minutes. Place peppers in an airtight container and steam for 10 minutes. Peel poblano peppers and rinse inside and outside to remove seeds and excess skin.
- Combine peeled poblano peppers, Mexican crema, milk, reserved garlic clove and pasta water in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Place cooked spaghetti back on the stove over medium heat. Add poblano sauce and Parmesan cheese; mix until well combined. Bring to a boil and season with salt.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Creamier milk is better, so you can substitute "media crema" (half-and-half) or heavy whipping cream for whole milk.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 27.9 47.6 12 84 688 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1