Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 501
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 stuffed peppers)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage with fennel, sage, salt, and pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place peppers into a baking dish. Spread 1/2 to 1 ounce cream cheese into each pepper. Add sausage mixture to each pepper and sprinkle with pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until softened and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use Anaheim or bell peppers in this dish instead of poblanos.
- You can use any ground meat that you'd like. We've used venison, beef, or pork sausage.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 42.9 7.5 22 126 1123 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1