Roasted Sausage and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 290
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook sausage in the hot oil until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Place potatoes, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, and oregano in a large bowl. Drizzle generously with remaining 5 tablespoons oil and season well with salt and pepper. Mix well. Place browned sausages and vegetable mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan, uncovered.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and browned, about 50 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any variety of sausage that you'd like, and can substitute 1 teaspoon dried oregano for fresh, if desired.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 17.7 26.3 7.2 19 142 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1