Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl until crumbly, adding more crumbs if mixture is too wet. Press crust into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar using an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract on low speed until mixture is blended. Pour filling over warm crust.
- Stir apples, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice together in a separate bowl; spoon evenly over filling.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, walnuts, and cinnamon for streusel together in a bowl. Mix or cut butter into walnut mixture using your fingers or a knife until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese filling is set, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Cut into small squares and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute margarine for butter, if desired.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 12.3 18.6 2.7 48 127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1