Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine oats, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Stir in honey, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir in walnuts and cranberries. Mix until all ingredients are combined evenly and coated. Press into the prepared pan and flatten until even.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack for 20 minutes. Cut into bars. Gently flip the pan over; bars will come out if pan was properly greased.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any chopped nuts that you'd like.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 6.4 38 4.8 12 81 Full nutrition