Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine pecans, oats, granola, coconut oil, almonds, raspberries, raisins, mashed banana, egg white, peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and press into a thin layer with your hands; you may need to coat your hands with coconut oil so the mixture doesn't stick. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C), and cook until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Dried cranberries (Craisins®) can be used in place of raisins.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 7.8 9.1 1.9 0 17 Full nutrition