Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine oats, 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, bran cereal, and butter in a large bowl. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons peanut butter over a double boiler on the stovetop over low heat, or in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Stir in confectioners' sugar until well blended. Pour and spread over oat base.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour. Cut and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any kind of peanut butter that you want.
- Feel free to switch up the ratios of crumbs, oats, and cereal, or try another cereal - whole rice crisps would be another good choice - as long as it equals about 3 cups total.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 17.5 20.5 6.4 14 157 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1