High-Protein Banana Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 193
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together oat flour, sugar, walnuts, protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Mix together mashed bananas, applesauce, milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to banana mixture; stirring until just combined. Transfer batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top of bread springs back when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 1/4 cup honey in place of the 1/2 cup granulated sugar if you like.
- Soy milk or almond milk can be substituted for regular milk.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 5.4 31 6.9 < 1 187 Full nutrition