Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Use a blender or food processor to blend oats into oat flour. Mix in cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix apples, applesauce, almond milk, oil, and vanilla together in a large bowl until combined. Slowly add the oat mixture, mixing until thick like cookie dough. Add even spoonfuls of the mixture to the muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back to the touch, 14 to 18 minutes. Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 2 tablespoons applesauce for the oil for a healthier option.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 3.6 16.6 2.4 0 97 Full nutrition