Ingredients50 m servings 216
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, paprika, salt, and pepper together. Add enough almond milk to create a slightly thick, soupy texture.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip cauliflower pieces one at a time into the batter, then roll in bread crumbs. Place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until starting to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While 'wings' are baking, melt margarine and whisk together with hot sauce.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Dip 'wings' into the sauce and place back on the cookie sheet; continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any hot sauce you prefer.
- Gluten-free flour and bread crumbs also work in this recipe.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 9.2 28.4 4.8 0 1233 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Fabulous. Definitely make sure the florets don't touch on the baking sheets to get them crispier.
Wouldn’t change a thing! I think the flour mixture really helps the flavor get into the cauliflower. Our new go to for a vegetarian menu.
I used this recipe for the batter and basic cooking method. It was really good! The batter made it! I used GF brown rice flour and omitted the breadcrumbs and it turned out beautifully. I ma...