Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 99
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine cooked quinoa, eggs, zucchini, bell pepper, bacon, parsley, almond milk, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
You might also like
Per Serving: 99 calories; 5.3 5.9 6.9 128 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1