Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 263
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk oil, sherry, pesto, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a glass bowl. Add chicken pieces and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread marinated chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, and tomatoes alternately onto skewers. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Place kabobs onto the preheated grill, and cook, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved marinade, until chicken is cooked and juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you're using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes prior to use.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 14.5 6.4 26.4 66 327 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1