Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 519
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add kielbasa and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Add zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute until vegetables soften, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, wine, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper; simmer for 20 minutes. Add cooked pasta and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can prepare this in an electric skillet if you'd like.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 28 44.5 20.3 62 1009 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1