Ingredients55 m servings 204
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, garlic, lime zest, salt, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, and cumin together in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large plastic bag or a bowl and add lime marinade. Seal the bag or cover the bowl and place in a refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken breasts on the preheated grill and cook until no longer pink in the center and skin is golden and lightly charred, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken breasts to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and garnish with cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use skinless, boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts and honey instead of brown sugar, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 9.7 5.2 24 65 640 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
7.22.19 The only adjustment I made was cutting the red pepper flakes amount in half (personal taste), otherwise, followed the recipe. I marinated the chicken for about 4 hours, and since it wa...
When I don't have a lime on hand, I substitute a lemon, and with this dish - lemon or lime - it in my opinion is freakin fantastic! My father complained about the spice - a little too spicy, so ...