Holiday Pumpkin Bread with Orange Glaze
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray two 9x5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Mix sugar, pumpkin, oil, and eggs together using an electric mixer in a large bowl until well blended. Mix in flour mixture until well combined. Stir in walnuts and raisins by hand. Divide batter between the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaves comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pans on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove loaves from the pans and let cool completely, about 15 minutes more.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, orange juice, and orange zest in a small bowl. Stir using a spoon to blend well. Spoon glaze over the top of cooled loaves, letting excess run down the sides. Sprinkle with additional 1 tablespoon walnuts before glaze hardens.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Be sure not to get canned pumpkin pie filling. Solid-packed pumpkin is also labeled as pumpkin puree or "100% pumpkin."
Per Serving: 343 calories; 13.4 54.1 3.9 23 227 Full nutrition