Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 329
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a 9x13-inch heat-resistant glass container (such as Pyrex(R)). Cut each cinnamon roll into 8 pieces and spread in the dish.
- Beat eggs using a whisk in a large bowl. Beat in heavy cream, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until combined. Pour over cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle with pecans and maple syrup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave cinnamon roll icing according to package instructions until soft, about 15 seconds. Pour over cooled casserole.
You might also like
Per Serving: 329 calories; 20.5 31.2 5 87 407 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Overall yummy! Made it for Thanksgiving morning for a houseful of company -- worried I guess we wouldn't get enough to eat that day!!! Anyway, made it the night before. I had three cans of ci...