Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pie crust cinnamon rolls)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Roll out pie crust to a 8x12-inch rectangle about 1/8-inch thick. Spread softened butter over the entire rectangle. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar evenly over the butter. Roll up the dough tightly, starting at a shorter end. Cut roll into 1-inch slices. Place rolls seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Let rest on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use homemade or store-bought pie crust.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 11.8 15.6 1.5 11 148 Full nutrition