Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 60 servings (5 dozen)
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat sugar and shortening together using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl. Add eggs 1 at a time while continuing to beat until combined. Beat in vanilla extract followed by cocoa; beat in chocolate chips. Beat in flour mixture and milk, alternating, until combined. Chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll cookie dough as thin as chocolate chips will allow. Cut out cookies using a biscuit cutter and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, 15 to 20 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
You might also like
Per Serving: 93 calories; 4.5 13.5 1.3 6 43 Full nutrition