Gingersnap-Crusted Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine gingersnap crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl until well incorporated. Press evenly and firmly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is browned and slightly firm, 6 to 8 minutes; crust will further set and harden as it cools, so do not overcook. Remove from oven and let cool completely; leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, combine pumpkin, flour, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl until well combined.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add eggs 1 at a time, combining thoroughly after each addition.
- Measure 1 cup of cream cheese mixture and add to pumpkin mixture, hand stirring until well combined. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of pumpkin mixture randomly over the entire surface of the cream cheese layer. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to carefully swirl the 2 batters together into a marbled effect.
- Bake in the hot oven until center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out fairly clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely at room temperature until thoroughly set, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 24 bars. Refrigerate any leftover bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 231 calories; 15.4 20.4 3.6 62 159 Full nutrition