Red Pepper Tomato Pasta Bake
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 514
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook, stirring occasionally, until barely tender and still firm to the bite, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a 10-inch Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef and saute until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer beef to a large baking dish; drain and discard grease. Drain pasta and mix in with the beef.
- Melt butter in the same pan. Add onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, and Thai chiles. Cook and stir until onions turn translucent, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a blender. Pour in marinara sauce, milk, cream cheese, Sriracha sauce, sour cream, and tomato paste. Blend until combined but still chunky. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Pour sauce over the beef and pasta in the baking dish.
- Beat eggs together in the blender. Pour into the baking dish and mix well. Stir in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Pat mixture down and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This can be ready in half the time if you keep cooked ground hamburger and chopped frozen veggies in the freezer!
Per Serving: 514 calories; 21 54.6 25.4 131 449 Full nutrition