Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 18 cups of a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray that contains flour.
- Mix flour, sugar, chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Place ricotta cheese in a bowl and add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Whisk in milk and vanilla extract until blended.
- Fold cheese mixture and canola oil into flour mixture until just blended. Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 22 to 25 minutes. Remove muffins from the pan immediately and let cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 199 calories; 7.3 29.6 4.7 26 183 Full nutrition