Beef and Bean Burritos
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 548
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 burritos)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add onion and garlic. Drain and discard grease. Add refried beans and burrito seasoning packet. Add green chiles and heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes more.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and cook in a microwave oven until warmed through, about 10 seconds.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons beef mixture into a warm tortilla. Add a tablespoon or more of Cheddar cheese. Fold both sides in, then fold and roll over mixture to seal burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas, filling, and cheese.
- Wrap burritos in waxed paper or place in plastic bags and store in the freezer for use in lunch boxes.
You might also like
- (My husband loves these. They are so filling, he only needs to eat one.)
Per Serving: 548 calories; 26.5 47.8 28.6 82 1221 Full nutrition