Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 128
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs and mix well. Mix in applesauce and vanilla extract until combined.
- Mix oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Stir butter mixture into flour mixture until well combined. Fold in raisins, coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and ground flax seed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto the prepared baking pans, flattening slightly using a fork dipped in a glass of cold water.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set, 11 to 13 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use raw sugar instead of brown, spelt flour instead of whole wheat, and a mixture of 1/2 cup raisins with 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips instead of 1 cup raisins, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 6.8 15.3 3.1 17 121 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1