Three-Cheese Pasta Bake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 592
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix Alfredo sauce and sour cream together in a bowl. Add cooked pasta and stir until evenly coated.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and eggs together in another bowl. Pour 1/2 of the pasta mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread ricotta-egg mixture over the top. Cover with remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle, or completely cover, with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any pasta that you'd like.
- You can add bacon, ham, or other meat, if you want. It's good either way!
Per Serving: 592 calories; 32.5 49.9 25.1 111 817 Full nutrition