Chocolate-Coconut Lunchbox Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a large cookie sheet and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl and blend well. Set aside.
- Mix sugar and butter together using an electric mixer in a bowl to form a smooth paste. Add eggs 1 at a time and beat well after each addition. Beat in coconut, chocolate chips, oats, and raisins until thoroughly mixed and coated well.
- Drop dough by teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on top, about 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to a rack to cool completely before storing in a container.
You might also like
Per Serving: 174 calories; 9 23.1 2.2 26 94 Full nutrition