Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 182
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place shrimp in a large bowl. Sprinkle flour over the top and toss until shrimp are evenly coated in flour. Beat egg in a separate bowl. Combine panko bread crumbs, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a third bowl.
- Dip each flour-coated shrimp in egg, toss in panko mixture, and place on a baking sheet. Let rest for 5 minutes while the air fryer is preheating.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Arrange 1/2 of the shrimp in the basket. Mist the top of each shrimp with cooking spray.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Using tongs, flip each shrimp over and mist any chalky spots with cooking spray. Cook 4 minutes more. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
You might also like
Per Serving: 182 calories; 2.9 25.2 19 174 443 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It was very easy to make and it came nice and crispy, it just seem to be missing something. Well for me anyways, but it was still good, and I am sure I will make this again.