Easy Mexican Stuffed Peppers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 peppers)
- Place oven rack in middle of oven and set oven to broil. Prepare rice in the microwave or skillet according to package instructions, about 90 seconds.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high and add ground beef. Cook until brown, about 5 minutes, stirring to crumble. Sprinkle with taco seasoning; cook 1 minute. Stir in rice. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place bell peppers cut-side down on a baking sheet and place in oven set to broil. Cook until slightly tender and browned on bottoms, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool slightly, and stuff each pepper evenly with rice and beef mixture.
- Top each pepper with cheese and return to oven. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese bubbles slightly and starts to brown. Remove from oven and top with avocado.
You might also like
- Nutrition Facts per serving:
- Calories 472; Fat 17g (25%); sat 5g (23%); Protein 28g; Carb 54g (18%); Fiber 8g (29%); Sugars 11g (added sugars 0g); Sodium 527mg (26%)