Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 166
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini cheesecakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 24 muffin tin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners.
- Mix bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano cheese, and melted butter together in a small bowl. Spoon about 1 teaspoon mixture into each of the prepared muffin cups, pressing down.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time until combined. Stir in Gruyere cheese, half-and-half, ham, bacon, bell pepper, green onions, salt, and pepper. Pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture into each muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecakes are firm to the touch and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in muffin tins for 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese may be substituted. Swiss cheese may be substituted for Gruyere.
- You can use regular cream cheese instead of Neufchatel, and regular half-and-half or whole milk instead of fat-free half-and-half, if desired.
- Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 13.7 3.1 7.9 71 301 Full nutrition