Teriyaki Grilled Vegetables
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 200
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Preheat the side burner of the grill for medium heat.
- Place broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and zucchini in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over and toss to coat. Place vegetables into a grill basket.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame seeds, cornstarch, garlic powder, and ginger paste in a medium saucepan and whisk until combined. Place saucepan on the side burner of the grill and cook until it starts to bubble, about 5 minutes; reduce heat to low and let simmer.
- While sauce cooks, cook vegetables on the preheated grill for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes. Pour teriyaki sauce over vegetables and mix well to combine. Continue to cook until tender, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you do not have a side burner on your grill, the sauce can be made ahead of time on the stovetop. Just be sure not to add it to the vegetables until the last 5 minutes of cooking or it will burn.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 4.9 36.4 4.9 0 1824 Full nutrition