Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 253
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Combine zucchini and squash in a large pan, add water to cover, and boil for 5 minutes over medium-high heat. Drain and gently press zucchini and squash between paper towels to remove excess water.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook until onion has softened and garlic is fragrant, 2 more minutes. Mix in zucchini and squash. Add whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, eggs, salt, and pepper. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Add remaining 1 cup breadcrumbs and remaining 1/2 cup Asiago cheese. Mix well and sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is golden and set and cheese is melted, 45 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute fresh canned corn for the whole corn, but if you do, add 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 15.5 22.4 8.7 51 605 Full nutrition