Vegan Southern Peach Cobbler
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 314
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x9-inch cobbler)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine almond milk and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Beat margarine and 2 tablespoons white sugar together using an electric mixer in a large bowl until creamy. Add flour and baking powder and combine using a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk mixture and vanilla extract until just combined. Set biscuit batter aside.
- Combine peaches, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a bowl until peaches are coated. Place peaches into the bottom of the prepared pan. Top and cover with biscuit batter mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops of the biscuits are lightly browned, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 314 calories; 11.7 48.1 3.4 0 326 Full nutrition