Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 297
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a parchment paper round into the bottom of the air fryer. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar, milk, egg, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Stir until combined.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar with cinnamon in another bowl and sprinkle over apples until coated. Mix apples into the flour mixture until combined.
- Drop fritters using a cookie scoop onto the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Air-fry in the preheated fryer for 5 minutes. Flip fritters and cook until golden, about 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, mix confectioners' sugar, milk, caramel extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Transfer fritters to a cooling rack and drizzle with glaze.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I recommend using a Jonagold apple.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 2.1 64.9 5.5 48 248 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I didn’t have the Carmel it wanted, so my sauce wasn’t right (I used vanilla instead) and I thought it tasted better without it. With that said, I started off trying to do what she said and put...