Cajun Shrimp Mac and Cheese
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 509
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Melt butter in the pot. Add shallot and garlic; saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Hit Cancel button and allow the cooker to cool.
- Pour in pasta and stir to coat with shallot-butter sauce. Add milk and whipping cream. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, for 10 minutes. Use the quick-release method to release remaining pressure. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8x8-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Add evaporated milk, cooked shrimp, cheeses, seafood seasoning, and Creole seasoning to the pasta mixture; mix to thoroughly combine. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Mix panko, seafood seasoning, and Creole seasoning together for the crumb topping. Mix in melted butter. Spread over casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 5 minutes. Switch on the broiler and broil until top of casserole is golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 509 calories; 24.3 45.1 30.1 143 830 Full nutrition