Air Fryer Shrimp
14 made it | 0 reviews |
"Fish fry seasoning, egg, and a spritz of oil are all you need to make these tasty, crispy air fryer shrimp! Use your favorite brand of fish fry breading mix. Serve with cocktail sauce, lemon-garlic aioli, or whatever you prefer! I like to use a Misto® sprayer with my own oil, but feel free to use regular cooking spray."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly beat eggs in a shallow dish. Pour breading mix into a separate shallow dish.
- Dip shrimp into egg, letting excess drip off. Toss shrimp in the fish fry breading and set on a plate. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Spray basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and place shrimp inside, making sure shrimp do not overlap. You may have to do two batches depending on the size of your air fryer. Mist shrimp with cooking spray.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Flip shrimp and mist again with cooking spray so there are no dry or powdery areas. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
You might also like
Per Serving: 161 calories; 4.4 6.4 22.7 271 238 Full nutrition