Burrata Roasted Vegetable Pasta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 472
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large saucepan over high heat, boil balsamic vinegar until it is reduced to half. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, parsley, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to incorporate olive oil. Place vegetables onto a large sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 12 to 13 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from oven and let cool. Drizzle with reduced balsamic to taste. Add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Toss cooked pasta with fresh basil and olive oil and place into serving bowls. Top with roasted vegetable mixture. Place sliced Burrata on top of vegetables, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with fresh basil.
You might also like
Per Serving: 472 calories; 29.5 43.9 13.1 0 1241 Full nutrition