Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 232
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine peaches, bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Set peach salsa aside.
- Combine olive oil, brown sugar, Caribbean jerk seasoning, thyme, rosemary, and seasoned salt in a second small bowl. Rub tenderloin with the spice mixture.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place tenderloin on hot grill and cook covered for 9 to 11 minutes. Turn and grill until tenderloin is slightly pink in the center, 9 to 11 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with peach salsa.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute fresh parsley for the cilantro, and can use pineapple instead of peaches.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 11 8.6 23.9 74 580 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2