Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 35 m servings 157
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine peach preserves, vinegar, horseradish, ginger, salt, and pepper in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until preserves are melted, stirring once halfway through the cooking time, 30 to 60 seconds. Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry, and place in a resealable plastic bag. Pour cooled marinade over chicken, seal, and refrigerate for 6 to 24 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken on preheated grill over indirect heat, cover, and grill until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also prepare the chicken in the oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Per Serving: 157 calories; 1.8 19 15.8 43 240 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1