Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 356
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, onion, olive oil, brown sugar, rosemary, garlic, and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Pierce flanks steak throughout using a large fork, flip, and repeat. Place steak in a plastic zip-top bag and pour in marinade to cover. Marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Combine sour cream, green onions, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate sauce until ready to use, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Drain steak and pour marinade into a small saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil over high heat and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Season steak with pepper.
- Cook steak on the preheated grill to desired doneness, basting occasionally with marinade, about 5 minutes per side for medium doneness. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Transfer steak to a plate and let rest for 15 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin diagonal slices. Serve hot or at room temperature with horseradish sauce.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 19 20.2 23.7 53 1366 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1