Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 7x11-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 7x11-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until cooked but not quite all the way done, about 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add bell pepper, onion, celery, and garlic and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until all of the vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning; remove from heat.
- Combine drained rotini, sauce mixture, eggplant, and zucchini in the prepared baking pan. Mix well and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted, 30 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Ground chicken may be substituted for ground turkey, if desired.
- Any shredded cheese can be used in place of the Italian blend.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 13.9 27.5 20.7 59 587 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We don't care for eggplant, so I added extra thinly sliced squash and zucchini. Used ground chicken and It was very good. Even our 3 year old granddaughter ate it up!