Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Arrange eggplant in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with additional olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip eggplant, and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes more. Remove eggplant from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground lamb in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, onion, parsley, garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and pepper and continue to cook until vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine heavy cream, feta cheese, eggs, and butter in a bowl.
- Arrange 1/2 the eggplant in a large baking pan. Spoon lamb mixture over eggplant. Place remaining eggplant on top. Pour cream mixture on top and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and somewhat firm, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 409 calories; 31.8 14.5 18.6 169 420 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1